Entergy MCPS Project
- This Design-Build project included a 15,000 SF warehouse, a 3,000 SF Control Building, and a 7,500 SF Demineralization Water Building.
- Moore’s crews self-performed all concrete work on the Control and Warehouse Buildings.
- The Control Building had a full interior buildout, including computer access flooring, a kitchen, bathrooms, and offices.
- The Warehouse building was fully sprinklered and contained a 4,000 SF mezzanine deck for storage/ future buildout.
- The Demineralization Water Building had additional steel loadings for the Owner’s process equipment.